Newsletter: ISO 9001, Excellent Customer Feedback & Our Christmas Opening Hours

BKY Customer Feedback

We mentioned recently that we’d be letting you know the results of our customer feedback survey. Well, here it is!

  • 72% indicated that they were VERY satisfied with our products, the remaining 28% noted that they were satisfied.
  • 100% were satisfied with our service
  • 100% stated that they’d definitely use our products in the future
  • 86% said that our customer service is most satisfactory

We think you’ll agree that these are excellent results, thank you to all of our customers that took part. You can take a look at some of your comments below;

Great products and great service, thanks!

Overall very good service and excellent product knowledge.

Always arrives on time, sometimes sooner.

All aspects of BKY are satisfactory.

ISO 9001

In other great news, following a successful audit, we have now transitioned to the 2015 standard ISO 9001. We’re really happy with this and would like to thank all of our customers and suppliers for their support throughout a busy 2017! 2018 is set to be just as busy as we gear up to attend Euroguss International Trade Fair for Die Casting. We’ll be in Hall 7 at stand 114 with global partners, Geiger & Co.

A Very Merry BKY Christmas

As is previous years, we have elected to make a charitable donation rather than send out christmas cards. This year, we’ll be supporting the fight against testicular cancer by hosting tables at an event for the charity in Burton on Trent on 17/12/17. Don’t worry, we’ll be sure to pop some some photos on after the event!

As a family run business, BKY will be closing at lunchtime on 22/12/17 and returning fresh in the New Year on 2/1/17. However, if there is an urgent situation that needs Ben’s attention you can contact him on 07742755685.  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all that have supported us!

 

As always, get in touch if you have any questions for our team.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Please prove you are human *